Saturday 10 October 2015

How To Be Happy.

'how to be happy'

It's one of the top five searches in the world on google after the words 'how to be'.
Why is it that 7 billion people have at one time in their life searched this how to?
The same how to that is followed by pretty, popular, confident; people look for conventional answers on the internet instead of look inside themselves to find what really makes them happy.

Through this blog, I am going to go on a journey of self discovery of what makes Hannah French happy. I often find myself low or looking for a reason to be sad, when it should be the opposite, I'm 15 for crying out loud.

WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY FOR SHORT MOMENTS?


  • Hearing my baby cousin laugh
  • Highlighting
  • Reading a good book
  • Laughing with friends
  • Stroking cats
  • Beach days
  • Listening to good music
  • Cute texts
  • Long hugs
  • Warm weather
  • Shopping
  • Long heart-to-hearts
  • Bagels
  • Memories
  • Day trips to London
  • Being surrounded by friends and family
  • Converse shoes
  • Funny Snapchats
  • Editing a great Instagram photo
  • FROYO!
  • Happy bus drivers
  • Long drives in the front seat on rainy days
  • Holding hands
  • Diet Coke
  • Disney movies
  • Big sweaters
  • Cleaning my room
  • Walks when you're wrapped up
  • Fairy lights
  • Fireworks and Bonfires
  • Doing fun things that I'm not great at
  • Singing and dancing
  • Doing a manicure
  • MAC lipsticks
  • Thinking of getting married to the one I love
  • A shower
  • Breakfast
  • Mince Pies
  • Travelling
  • Starry nights
  • Catchy songs
  • Taking pictures
  • animals
  • Babies
  • New clothes
  • FRESH SHEETS AND SHAVED LEGS
  • Christmas
  • Holidays in America
  • Mum and Dad and Adam
  • Holidays in England 

These are just a few things that make me insanely happy; I need to start focusing on the things that make me happy not the things that make me sad.

See you soon!

Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment